Association des Véhicules Militaires et de Reconstitutions du Mantois (V.M.R.M.) Index du Forum

Association des Véhicules Militaires et de Reconstitutions du Mantois (V.M.R.M.)
Forum de l'Association des Véhicules Militaires et de Reconstitution du Mantois (V.M.R.M.)

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Crystal Palace's Aaron Wan-Bissaka signs extended deal

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Association des Véhicules Militaires et de Reconstitutions du Mantois (V.M.R.M.) Index du Forum -> Petites annonces -> Petites annonces véhicules militaires, et pièces véhicules militaires
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Avr - 11:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Crystal Palace's Aaron Wan-Bissaka signs extended deal Répondre en citant

maxbet Crystal Palace defender Aaron Wan-Bissaka has signed a long-term contract which will keep him at the club until June 2020. Wan-Bissaka made his first-team debut under manager Roy Hodgson against Tottenham in February.

The 20-year-old has been rewarded for some excellent performances for Palace and was named as the club's player of the month for March. Speaking to the club website Wan-Bissaka said: "I'm really happy to extend my contract at Palace. I've been with the club since I was 11, which makes today even more special.

"I'd like to thank Roy, the coaches and the chairman for showing their belief in me, and I hope to repay them with my performances. "This season has been an incredible one for me personally, of course it's not over yet, I've learned so much playing under Richard Shaw and Dave Reddington. maxbet

"They played a massive part in me getting my first team chance under Roy, so I'd like to take this opportunity to thank them." Palace took a step towards Premier League safety when they won 3-2 against Brighton last Saturday. Hodgson's side are back in league action on Saturday against Watford at Vicarage Road. maxbet

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Avr - 11:34 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

Féminin

MessagePosté le: Mer 9 Mai - 12:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Liverpool's Joe Gomez ruled out of World Cup after season-en Répondre en citant

Liverpool's Joe Gomez ruled out of World Cup after season-ending ankle surgery  

ลิ้ ง sbo Liverpool defender Joe Gomez will miss the World Cup after undergoing season-ending ankle surgery. Gomez injured his ankle in March while playing for England, but was able to play through the pain barrier and start Liverpool's Premier League games against West Brom and Stoke City.

But he suffered a recurrence of the problem against Stoke and further scans showed he needed surgery, which will rule him out of the Champions League final against Real Madrid on May 26. The 20-year-old was also a likely member of Gareth Southgate's England squad for the World Cup in Russia. Gomez wrote on Instagram: "Gutted to confirm that my season for both club and country is over having undergone successful ankle surgery. ลิ้ ง sbo

"Been a tough few weeks trying everything possible to be available on the pitch to help the team. I'm going to do all I can to get back and be in the best possible shape for pre-season. The focus now is to support the team in the two biggest games of the season." Southgate has until May 14 to name England's provisional 35-man squad, which has to be whittled down to 23 players by June 4. ลิ้ ง sbo

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 12:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: Crystal Palace's Aaron Wan-Bissaka signs extended deal

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Association des Véhicules Militaires et de Reconstitutions du Mantois (V.M.R.M.) Index du Forum -> Petites annonces -> Petites annonces véhicules militaires, et pièces véhicules militaires Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation